1) INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is KEMPER SYSTEM GmbH & Co. KG, Holländische Straße 36, 34246 Vellmar, Germany, Tel .: 056122071080, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 The person responsible has appointed a data protection officer, who can be reached as follows: "Rainer Hesse, IBG Industrie-Beteiligungs-Gesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, Horsemenge 1, 50968 Cologne, Telephone: (0221) 376 82 48 E-Mail: Data protection -Kemper@ibg-cologne.com "
1.4 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) DATA COLLECTION WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
When using our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
Processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted again after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the content of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies we use, processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract, according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR in the case of a given consent or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies- allow-and-reject
Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/ mac
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances
5) DATA PROCESSING WHEN OPENING A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT AND FOR CONTRACT PROCESSING
According to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide them to us to execute a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you provide to process the contract. After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after these periods have expired.
6) DATA PROCESSING FOR ORDER PROCESSING
6.1 To process your order, we work together with the following service provider (s) who support us wholly or partially in the implementation of concluded contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as part of the contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will explicitly inform you about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
6.2 Use of payment service providers (payment services)
When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment in installments" via PayPal, we give your payment data to PayPal (Europe) Sarl et Cie, SCA, as part of the payment process. 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), continue. The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR and only insofar as this is necessary for payment processing.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for the contractual payment processing.
7) USE OF RATING AND SEAL OF APPROVAL GRAPHICS
Trusted Shops Trustbadge
The Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated on this website to display our Trusted Shops seal of approval and to offer Trusted Shops membership to buyers after placing an order.
This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in an optimal marketing of our offer, Art. 6 Para. f GDPR. The Trustbadge and the services advertised with it are offered by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str.15C, 50823 Cologne.
When the Trustbadge is called, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call. This access data is not evaluated and is automatically overwritten no later than seven days after your visit to the site.
Further personal data is only transferred to Trusted Shops if you decide to use Trusted Shops products after completing an order or if you have already registered for use. In this case, the contractual agreement made between you and Trusted Shops applies.
8) USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA: VIDEOS
Use of Youtube Videos
This website uses the YouTube embedding function to display and play back videos from the provider "YouTube", which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google").
Regardless of whether the embedded videos are played back, a connection to the Google network is established each time this website is accessed, which can trigger further data processing operations without our influence.
You can find more information on data protection at “YouTube” in the provider's data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. a GDPR obtained. You can revoke your given consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website.
9) ONLINE MARKETING
Use of Google Ads conversion tracking
This website uses the online advertising program "Google Ads" and, as part of Google Ads, the conversion tracking of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). We use the offer of Google Ads to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. Our aim is to show you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of the advertising costs incurred.
The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an Ads ad placed by Google. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device. These cookies generally lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on this website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can see that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Google Ads customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Google Ads customers, who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified. If you do not want to participate in the tracking, you can block this usage by deactivating the Google conversion tracking cookie in your internet browser under the keyword "User settings". You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Ads based on our legitimate interest in targeted advertising in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. When using Google Ads, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. come in the US.
You can find more information about Google's data protection provisions at the following Internet address: https://www.google.de/policies/privacy/
You can permanently object to the setting of cookies by Google Ads Conversion Tracking by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from Google available at the following link:
https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl = de
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. a GDPR obtained. You can revoke your given consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website or, alternatively, follow the option described above to make an objection.
10) TOOLS AND MISCELLANEOUS
On this website we also use the reCAPTCHA function from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). This function is primarily used to differentiate whether an input is made by a natural person or is improperly made by machine and automated processing. The service includes the sending of the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in determining individual responsibility on the Internet and avoiding abuse and spam. When using Google reCAPTCHA, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. come in the US.
Further information on Google reCAPTCHA and Google's data protection declaration can be viewed at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. a GDPR obtained. You can revoke your given consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your revocation, please follow the option described above to make an objection.
11) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
11.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned Storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect them from you, the Existence of automated decision-making including profiling andMeaningful information about the logic involved and the implications and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded to third countries;
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the Request restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain whether our legitimate Reasons outweigh;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed, this correction or deletion of the data or To communicate restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up until the withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
11.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAINLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE EVERY TIME TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA, FOR REASONS THAT WE GIVE UPON YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OR EXPRESSION OF THE EXPRESSION APPLIES.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US IN ORDER TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECTIVE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA AFFECTED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
12) DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and - if relevant - additionally based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes his consent.
Are there any statutory retention periods for data that are required within the scope of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR are processed, this data is routinely deleted after the retention period has expired, provided that it is no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or on our part there is no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection according to Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.